Last Updated on 12.08.2016.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS? KickAssToons may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. The information, through which the person may be identified, may include data, which the User voluntarily enters, uses or provides when using the Services of the Website KickAssToons, or submits when creating a User Account. KickAssToons collects and uses the information for the purposes, outlined in the Terms and Conditions, as well as to offer new services to the User or to familiarize him with new functionalities on the Website and the KickAssToons. We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information: by which you may be personally identified; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider). The information we collect on or through our Services may include: User Account information: Your full name, email address and other information you may provide with your account, such as your address, mobile phone number and website, place of work and position that may be displayed as a part of your User Account; Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language; Your Content: Information you provide through our Services Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.; Communications: Between you and KickAssToons support staff regarding the Services and the KickAssToons Program. Posts: You also may provide information (likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, comments, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of the Services. Transactional information: If you make payments or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions; Information from third parties: We may collect, process and store your user ID associated with any social media account (such as your Facebook and Google account) that you use to sign into the Services or connect with or use with the Services. This could include, without limitation, any information that you have made public through a given social media account of yours.
5. ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates. We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
6. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA Other Users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include your personal information in any content you post or make publicly available.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PLRShark does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 14, we will delete that information from our servers. KickAssToons encourages parents to go online with their kids. Some tips to help make a child’s online experience safer: Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. This Includes name, address, phone, school, etc. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate. Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
11. COPYRIGHTS. The copyrights of this Website are the property of Powerful Marketing Solutions Lukasz Adamski Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of KickAssToons. Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicit written permission by KickAssToons. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law. Nothing contained on this website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of KickAssToons.